Prep Time: 45min
Easy Beer Cheese Sauce:
Note: Do not use pre-shredded cheese as it doesn’t allow the cheese to melt thoroughly. Sauce can be made a day ahead. Re-heat over low heat until smooth and pourable.
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor. Process on high until very well blended, about 3-5 minutes.
- Put blended ingredients in saucepan and heat over medium high heat. Whisk continuously until thick, about 5 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
Red Ale Pickled Jalapenos:
- Slice, the Jalapenos to desired width, put in storage jar.
- Put remaining ingredients into medium saucepan and heat over medium heat. Stir until salt and sugar dissolve.
- Pour hot liquid over sliced jalapenos, cover tightly and refrigerate for 24 hours. Will keep for several weeks if stored properly.
- 1 lb (80/20) ground Chuck
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Large fresh tomato sliced
- Crispy fried onions
- 4 brioche or other sturdy hamburger buns