For Blackberry glaze:
1. Boil the vinegar in a small saucepan until reduced by half should take 3-5 min and have a thicker viscosity. Add the blackberries and allow them to start to soften, about 1-2 minutes. Season reduction mixture with salt and pepper and set aside.
For the Duck Breasts:
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. Using a sharp knife, carefully score the duck skin in a crosshatched pattern, being careful not to cut through to the meat.
3. In a small bowl mix together all the spices to create a rub, and gently massage into duck skin.
4. To grill, start with skin side down and allow to cook 3-4 minutes. Turn the duck over and cook additional 4-5 minutes. Meat should be served at medium rare roughly 145F
5. To serve remove the duck from the grill and allow to rest for 5 min. Slice the breast on the diagonal and serve with blackberry sauce over top.
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below