- Heat skillet over medium/high heat and melt 1/2 Tbsp butter.
- Sauté onions, mushrooms and garlic in skillet until onions are caramelized. (Place in bowl and set aside. You will use these to garnish the burgers at the end)
- Mix Tony’s ground beef and M Salt in a bowl and form into two balls. (You will patty the beef once you stuff each one with cheese)
- Cut 2 slices of cheese into small pieces to stuff the burger blend. Stuff the centers of each with the pieces of cheese and then, gently, form two patties. (Make sure the cheese is staying in the center.)
- Heat the remaining of butter in skillet, then place the burgers into the skillet, you can cook one at a time if you’d like. (Preheat your oven to 200 degrees while cooking burgers).
- Cook a total of 10 minutes, 5 min each side. (Medium-Medium Rare)
- Place remaining slices of cheese on the burger’s and place them on a cookie sheet in the oven for a total of 15min (this will melt the cheese and continue to cook the burgers to Medium-Medium Rare)
- Build your burger with sliced avocado/tomato and sautéed mushrooms/onions on top.
If you like your burger cooked a little more medium well/well done, add a couple more minutes of cooking time to each side before you place in the oven.