1. In a small bowl add the salt and Italian parsley and stir until well combined. Add the olive oil and some pepper and mix well.
2. Pre-heat a gas or charcoal grill. Place the fish on to the grill and grill for 2 minutes, then turn over and grill on the other side for another 1.5 to 2 minutes. When the fish is done place in a shallow pan, add the olive oil mixture, and turn to coat.
3. In a non-reactive sautŽ pan, heat the olive oil over medium high heat. Add the garlic cloves and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add the tomatoes and herbs and toss to combine. Add the vinegar and cook briefly until the tomatoes just start to release their juices.
4. Add the basil and toss off the heat.
5. Place the tuna on plates and pierce a few times with a fork. Pour the hot tomatoes over the tuna and serve. Chef Ben Davis, Tony’s Meats & Specialty Foods
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below