The Wooden Stanley Cup was made by Tony’s Market CEO, Daniel Rosacci. This personal project was inspired by his lifetime love of hockey, woodworking, and the Colorado Avalanche (since they moved from Quebec to Colorado in 1995). He is so thrilled that the Avs are the 2022 Stanley Cup Champions and so is Tony's as a whole!Follow us on Facebook!
• Made from American Hard Maple
• The base is made out of 220 individual pieces of wood cut at 18° bevel to create 22 individual rings.
• The top bowl was made from glued board into a solid square, then turned on wood lathe.
• The column & bowl, both turned on wood lathe & sanded to 400 grit polished finish before a clear sealant.
• Over 100 hours to create this Wooden Replica of the original iconic cup which is 124 years old.
• Roughly 85% the size of the original Stanley Cup