Tony's Tuscan Herb Baked Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 350˚ F.
2) Grate zest from the lemon. Combine lemon zest with Tony’s Tuscan Seasoning, garlic, and 1 Tablespoon of olive oil. Stir to combine.
3) Spread the seasoning paste all over the chicken breasts. Place chicken in a glass baking dish and bake for approximately 30 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
4) Meanwhile, heat a pan over medium heat, and cook the pancetta slices until crisp, and then chop into pieces.
5) Serve chicken topped with pancetta crumble, and a drizzle of olive oil and Balsamico di Modena.
6) Excellent atop a simple salad or pasta.
This recipe is also fantastic with skin-on, bone-in chicken breasts or thighs. For these cuts, rub the herb paste under the chicken. Once the chicken is cooked, leave it under the broiler for a minute or two to brown the skin.
Flavorful baked chicken is only minutes away!
I made this last night and it's fantastic!
Delicious. But pancetta should never be optional!