1. Pre-heat oven to 375°.
2. Pat portions of cod dry.
3. Crush Dot’s Pretzels into small pieces using a food processor or place them in a plastic bag and smash them with a
meat mallet or heavy pan. Place into a bowl or onto a plate.
4. Crack eggs into a mixing bowl and beat. Mix in Mady’s Beer Mustard.
5. Place All-Purpose Flour into a shallow bowl or onto a plate.
6. Dredge cod portions in flour, dip in egg & mustard mixture, then coat with pretzel crumbs. Place portions on a
baking pan lined with parchment paper or sprayed with non-stick spray.
7. Bake in oven until internal temperature of fish is 145° or until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10-18 minutes
depending upon the thickness of the fish.
8. Serve & enjoy!
May be accompanied by Tony’s Remoulade Sauce, a squeeze of lemon, or a homemade sauce of Mady’s Beer
Mustard, mayonnaise, capers, & lemon juice.