Prep Time: 5min | Cook Time: 10min
- In a saucepan or small pot, pour in 1 jar of Tony’s Mediterranean Simmering Sauce. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the PanaPesca and stir to coat in sauce.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, or until shells open up. **Suggestion: Discard and do not eat any of the shells that do not open up during the cooking process.**
- Cut Wolf Fish meat into chunks and add into the sauce. Simmer for an additional 2 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite crusty bread and enjoy!
Garnish suggestions: We suggest garnishing with fresh basil and topping with freshly grated parmesan cheese.