Prep Time: 40min | Cook Time: 20min
- Take Flank steak out of the refrigerator and let it stay in room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- Season both sides of the Flank steak with salt, pepper, and garlic. Let it sit for about 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Place steak about 4-5 minutes on the first side and then lower grill heat setting to medium for the second side for about 4-6 minutes depending on the thickness of the flank steak.
- Remove steak from the grill. Let it sit about 10 minutes to have the natural juice reabsorb back into the meat.
- Pair the flank steak with your preferred sides.
The grain of the flank steak runs in the same direction of the flank steak length. Tilt your chef knife about 45 degree angle and start slicing thin across the grain about 1/4 inch in thickness. This will get you very tender flank steak.