Prep Time: 5min | Cook Time: 10min
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. (If using oven, preheat to 350°F. If using a pan on the stove, preheat to medium-high heat.)
- Spread a thin layer of Honeycup Mustard on all sides of your protein.
- Grill until cooked throughout and internal temperature measures 140° internal. (Cooking time will vary depending on the protein and method used to cook.)
- Allow protein to rest for 5 minutes.
- Spread one final thin layer of HoneyCup Mustard on your protein and enjoy!
**HoneyCup Mustard is added to taste. Think of it like a tangy, zesty mustard BBQ sauce!**