Carne Asada Sirloin Steak Tacos on Flour Tortillas
1. Preheat Instant Pot on Sautee mode (or heat skillet over medium heat on stovetop).
2. Drizzle De Cecco L’olio Olive Oil in pan (no more than 2 tablespoons).
3. Add in 1 cup of roughly chopped yellow onion and sautee, stirring occasionally, until onions are translucent and soft.
4. Add in 1 LB of diced sirloin (or 1 LB of your protein choice) and brown on all sides. Be careful not to overcook your protein if using the Instant Pot as it will continue to cook during the Pressure Cooking step.
5. Once meat is browned, close and lock the lid on the Instant Pot, ensuring the pressure release valve is sealed. Set Instant Pot to Manual Pressure Cooking Mode for 6 minutes.
6. When pressure cooking is complete, open the pressure release valve and allow the Instant Pot to perform a “Natural Release.”
Serve on top of nachos, or in Mission Street Taco Shells with Tony’s homemade Guacamole & Tony’s Fresh (or jarred) Salsa! Scroll down for a quick video tutorial at our Castle Pines Market.
Watch as we make quick Sirloin Tacos using diced sirloin, Frontera Taco Skillet Sauce, and an onion. It's that easy! Plus, you can mix in ANY protein you'd like for a twist - Chicken, Pork, Shrimp - you name it!
Be the first to review this recipe by clicking the button below