- Place individual skin on or skinless salmon in foil-pouch.
- Season with salt and pepper and a slice of lemon.
- Roast, grill, or sauté salmon to your preference (125° – 140° internal) in oven about 15-22 minutes (depending on thickness) at 350° – 375°.
Greek Yogurt Herb Sauce
In food processor, blend together:
- ½ cup fresh Italian Parsley leaves (loosely packed)
- ½ cup fresh Cilantro Leaves (loosely packed)
- ½ cup fresh Basil (loosely packed)
- ¼ cup fresh Mint Leaves (loosely packed)
- 1.5 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Flaked sea salt (Butcher’s Salt) to taste
- Cracked pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
Blend herb mixture with 6-8 ounces of fresh Greek Yogurt (or milk of your preference).
Serve over warm salmon