An old favorite, Beef London Broil is an amazingly flavorful cut of meat. Cut from the hind section called the Round, the London Broil refers as much to a cooking method as it does to a cut of meat.
Correct cooking and slicing will produce a wonderful family beef dinner at a friendly price.
Tony’s is diligent in our cattle buys. We only buy top quality beef from top quality responsible and humane ranchers.
SIMPLE LONDON BROIL INSTRUCTIONS
- London Broils are best marinated 4 to 48 hours.
- Bring steak to room temperature.
- Place London Broil over HOT coals or flames and cook approximately 7-10 minutes per side for medium rare. (Times will vary based on your heat and the thickness of the meat. Please watch carefully. Do not overcook).
- Pull from grill and let meat stand for about 10 minutes before slicing.
- VERY IMPORTANT SLICING INSTRUCTIONS: CUT THINLY at a 45-degree angle across the grain.
- Serve and enjoy!
Comments are closed.