An old favorite, Beef London Broil is an amazingly flavorful cut of meat. Cut from the hind section called the Round, the London Broil refers as much to a cooking method as it does to a cut of meat.
Correct cooking and slicing will produce a wonderful family beef dinner at a friendly price. Find this cut at your local market!
Tony’s is diligent in our cattle buys. We only buy top quality beef from top quality responsible and humane ranchers.
SIMPLE LONDON BROIL INSTRUCTIONS
- London Broils are best marinated 4 to 48 hours.
- Bring steak to room temperature.
- Place steak over HOT coals or flames and cook approximately 7-10 minutes per side for medium rare. (Times will vary based on your heat and the thickness of the meat. Please watch carefully. Do not overcook).
- Pull from grill and let meat stand for about 10 minutes before slicing.
- VERY IMPORTANT SLICING INSTRUCTIONS: CUT THINLY at a 45-degree angle across the grain. Just like this video!
- Serve and enjoy!
Comments are closed.