Loin Back Ribs make the BEST ribs!
Pork Loin Ribs are the ribs connected to the Pork Prime Rib and Loin New York Chops. Ribs connected to the most tender and flavorful meat, make most tender and flavorful ribs.
Tony’s only buys the highest quality natural ribs from humane, responsible, sustainable Iowa farmers. We buy a smaller size, ensuring a more tender product. Our ribs are always SKINLESS, meaning the membrane on the inside of these ribs has been removed. There is no chewy sinew like so many other rib products.
How to Make Tony’s Perfect Back Ribs
- Place ribs in a deep pan or glass dish.
- Pour 1-2 cans of dark beer over ribs, then sprinkle with Tony’s Pork Rub spice blend.
- Slice yellow or sweet onions and place on ribs. (This can be done immediately before roasting or days ahead.)
- Cover pan in foil and roast at 350 degrees for 90 minutes.
- When you are ready to finish the ribs, simply brown both sides for a couple of minutes on the grill.
- Slather heavily with Tony’s Sweet & Sassy BBQ Sauce (deliciously sweet) or Tony’s Bold BBQ Sauce (a bit smoky, less sweet).
- Turn often and keep adding sauce to both sides for beautiful caramelized BBQ sauced ribs.
Or, you can slather with sauce and cook in the oven at 425 degrees for about 12-18 minutes. Other great uses: Throw 3-4 ribs in Spaghetti Sauce, Green Chili, Soups, Casseroles or even Beans. A little fat, a little meat and a little marrow makes any sauce or recipe pop!
Comments are closed.