RICOTTA is wonderfully creamy and high in protein, but it has less than 1/6 of the fat found in a good brie. It’s a natural in both sweet and savory dishes!
Ricotta Serving Ideas
- Salad: Whisk a little ricotta into your favorite vinaigrette or spoon a dollop over the top of tossed salads.
- Pasta Sauce: Add a dollop to pasta marinara or use as a finish on any tomato based pasta dish.
- Pancakes: Try classic recipes with lemon or orange!
- Shells: Stuff with ricotta, mozzarella, Romano and parsley.
- Open Face: Use on rustic bread with Nutella or marmalade.
Mascarpone Serving Ideas
MASCARPONE is thick, rich and extra creamy, but has only half the fat of butter. Incredibly versatile, it’s a classic in both sweet and savory dishes.
- Sweet Dips: Sweeten with honey, fruit syrup, powdered sugar and vanilla or amaretto. Amazing with fruits & berries!
- More Sweets: Blend with caramel sauce or cinnamon, clove & powdered sugar. Serve with fresh fruit or caramelized bananas.
- Risotto: Finish with a dollop of mascarpone instead of butter.
- Grilled: Spread on bread, add other cheeses and grill. Or, try a Grilled
Mascarpone and Nutella sandwich.
- Frosting: Whip 8 oz. with a 1.5 cup heavy cream, 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 tsp vanilla and 1/3 cup sour cream.
- Ice Cream: Use in place of half the milk for a real treat!
How do you use mascarpone and ricotta in your home kitchen? Share your recipe pics and ideas with us on social media!
Comments are closed.