Back when we only had the one location on Dry Creed Road, we hired off-duty police officers to help with crowd control! But now that we have four locations around Denver, crowds are much more manageable even though production remains high.
To see what we mean, check out these fun facts. For Thanksgiving this year, we will make and sell…
- 1,000 gallons of turkey gravy
- 3,500 lbs of stuffing, mashed potatoes, and praline sweet potatoes.
- 2,300 pies
- 300, 1/3 pan lasagnas and 100, 1/2 pan lasagnas (We attribute this to the fact that no one wants to cook for out-of-town guests before Thanksgiving!)
We will also sell loads of chopped carrots, onions, and celery (for mirepoix) as well as
cocktail shrimp and sauce, homemade dips, cheeses, and charcuterie. Everybody enjoys appetizers while that turkey is cookin’!
Tony’s Market is equipped to help you with your Thanksgiving holiday meal in a few different ways.
- We’ve got plenty of turkeys! Choose: Tony’s Brined & Roasted Turkey, Tony’s Cajun Fried Turkey, or a fresh roasted Tony’s Turkey Breast.
- Pre-order a prepared meal before November 20th. The entire menu is cooked; you just heat, display, and serve. You can also order just the side dishes and cook your own bird. Each meal comes with the turkey of your choice, a fresh spinach salad, homemade sage dressing, brandied cranberries, Chantilly whipped potatoes, Tony’s praline sweet potatoes, green beans amandine, fresh dinner rolls, and pumpkin pie with plenty of fresh whipped cream. See the complete menu here.
Comments are closed.